Approx. Rs 1.28 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Temperature Range||Ambient to 999F|
|Accuracy||+/- 1 Deg. C|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Zones||Single to 48 Zones|
Dydac offers Hot Runner Controller
uses high-intellect microprocessor technology to provide reliable, precise temperature control, these state-of-the-art controllers are our most user-friendly control modules yet. Consistent temperature control can improve part quality and reduce scrap. Hot Runner Controllers provide dependable temperature control for runners/spineless injection molds, machine nozzles, hot sprue bushings, or any other application requiring thermocouples to monitor temperature. Dydac hot runner controllers provide all the advantages of a fully integrated controller in a compact package at an affordable price. This new control platform offers Single to 48 zones of control and is equipped with 16 amps and 30 per zone, making it flexible enough to handle a wide variety of applications. The Dydac HRTC has a user-friendly, with a long list of features not generally found in this category of the controller. Accurate control is achieved through the application of Active Reasoning Technology. Dydac uses a combination of software and hardware architecture, which is unique to the product line. It is recognized throughout the industry for its accuracy, consistency, and repeatability.Other Details:
- Microprocessor Based Auto –Tune PID Temperature Controller
- Accepts J, K, R, S, T Type Thermocouple
- ( Soft Start) bake out feature prevents moisture at startup
- Auto/Manual Transfer
- The accuracy of /- 1 Deg. C.
- Internal Solid state trial, triggered by Phase angle Firing.
- Dual displays for Process and Set Temperatures
- High Speed Fuses 16 A protection Fuses.
- New Series with Short Circuit protection of Power Modules by C Curve MCB
- Latest Generation PID algorithm.
- Power Controller can take 3600 or 7200 Watts at 240 VAC
- In the case of thermocouple Failure, you can set the Power Manually by not stopping the production.
- Heaters life is extended to 10 times.
- PID Temperature controller has bar graph indication of percentage output going to heaters.
- PID Temperature Controller is CE Compliant and Phase Angle Power Controller is CE Compliant.
- The Power Controllers are Phase Angle Fired and are Variable Power Controllers which gives as much Power to the Heaters as required to maintain the Temperature thus saving the Energy ( Energy Conservation at Set Point) and increasing the life of Heaters and Less Production Break Down.
Selection of Heater Current Load:
Mold Power and Thermocouple Cables:
- More specifically designed for the plastic industry by a process of hot runner injection molding, Dydac manufacturers mold power and mold thermocouple cables designed specifically for your mold and temperature controller connections.
- Voltage :- 240 volts
- Output Current/ Watts :- 15 amps 3600 watts at 240 1800 at 120
- Input :- Type J thermocouple Grounded or ungrounded
- T/C Break protection :- Inhibits power to heater
- Control Accuracy :- +/-1F or +/- .5C
- Temperature Range :- Ambient to 999F (535C)
- Cycle time :- 0.33 seconds
- Manual control :- Adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Ramp Start :- Duration 5 minutes ( Shortly Introducing )
- Output :- Zero cross triac or Phase Angle Fired triggering
- Compatibility : - Hot runner industrial standard compatible